WOW! It’s almost the New Year already… where did the time go? As many of you know, this means that The Write Nook’s birthday is just around the corner! On February 16th of 2016, The Write Nook made its first official post and appearance on the internet. We’ve grown by leaps and bounds and we’re honored to be a part of this amazing ministry. We hope to continue to grow by leaps and bounds in the near-future!
What you can expect in the upcoming year:
Some topics we’ll discuss include:
- Setting and achieving goals
- Critique groups, writer’s conferences, and writer’s chapters
- Strengthening an existing manuscript
- Tips for writing unique, flawed, complex, and relatable characters
- Expanding your writing horizons with new genres, tenses, and voices
And so much more!
If you’d like to ask one of our contributors a question, book them for a speaking event, or find out more about our editing services, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot us a message on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.