Spread the word! The Write Nook is hosting it’s first annual short story contest!
All genres accepted!
Open: January 1, 2018 – March 1, 2018
Winner will receive: a TWN t-shirt, a free 5-page edit from all four of The Write Nook’s professional Editors, and a spotlight on our social media pages!
- Submit by March 1, 2018, 11:59pm MST
- NO vulgarity, sex, or graphic violence
- NO plagiarism
- No more than 5,000 words
- Writer must be over the age of 13
- Submission must be a Word Document
- Submission must be: Times New Roman, size 12 font
- Submission must include: Full name, email address, parental consent (if participant is under the age of 15), and a two to three sentence blurb (explanation of the plot/description of the story)
- Email to: email@example.com
Short stories will be judged based on the efficiency and/or proficiency of the application and usage of the following criteria:
As well as the noteworthy, memorable, and superb construction of:
- POV (point of view)
One last rule:
We look forward to reading your submissions!
With pen to paper,
The Write Nook-ers: Kim, Becca, Darcie, and Kayla